Dogtown Media (http://dogtownmedia.com) is at the forefront of the mobile revolution. We’re not super big and we don’t fly (yet), but we do a lot of super things like turn visionary ideas into impactful digital products.
As a mobile studio focused on the emerging technology space, our team of creative designers and engineers make miracles happen on a regular basis, delivering cutting-edge Apps to an audience of millions. We’re looking for an exceptional “Executive Assistant” to accelerate growth further.
MAKING AN IMPACT:
We are seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant who is organized, poised and has a can-do attitude to join us in a role that bridges strategic thinking and detail-oriented execution. The ideal person for this position must be mature, flexible and highly resourceful, with the ability to be extremely effective as part of a team and independently.
– A minimum of 3+ years providing administrative support in a dynamic rapidly-changing environment. Experience in venture or startups preferred, but not required.
– Exceptional strategic and organizational judgement
– Unwavering poise, with communication and collaboration skills
– Ability to move from big ideas to precise details without missing a beat
– Approaches challenges with a positive and solutions-oriented perspective
– Hunger to learn, roll up your sleeves, do more at every turn and grow quickly
– Intuitive and proactively anticipates needs before they arise
– Uncanny attention to detail in all aspects of what you do
– A strong work ethic:No task is too big or small
– Ability to maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
– Tech savvy and proficient in Google Suite
WHO YOU ARE:
You are someone who has a keen eye for detail and has proven yourself organized and resilient. You can work under pressure and juggle tasks when required.
+ Competitive salary
+ Health benefits
+ 401k plan
+ Parking on site
+ Opportunity to attend exclusive tech events
Located in the heart of Silicon Beach, 1 block from the beach in Venice. Spacious office with roof deck, close to local bars, restaurants, and all the great things Venice has to offer.